Wednesday 25 April 2012

Casette Printed Skinnies Jeans and Little Inspiration Hunt



Some days when i've got one specific task to complete my inspiration is totally dead, i sit staring at the screen and trying to form the ideas into some original shape. On other days however, when I don't plan anything, the ideas just jump out of anywhere, perfectly formed and ready to go, like if I didn't have anything to do with the whole process :) I love this kind of spontanous work, it's more easy to digest, straightforward and inspiring :) 

This was the case with LBC Deal Hunting Squad, which worked well as email marketing campaign, but I should really sit and work on it to keep it live - which means to create more deals and upload them online :) 

Today I was working on completely different promotion, and I hope you're going to like it, it's brand new LBC Explorers Club, little place where you can discover unusual and quirky things about all the clothes available at LBC! For example the first item to go were Darkside Casette Tape Skinny Skinny Jeans - made from super thick industrial feel denim, with camouflaged back pockets ('hidden' pockets) and cute little Darkside logo stitched on the back with silver metallic thread. 

I absolutely adore these Casette Skinnies Jeans, the print is so unbelievably strong and bold, it will fix the whole outfit for you, just add simple black vest, sudded wristbands and layered chain necklaces - perfect for those sweet & rebel days :)


No comments:

Post a Comment