Monday 27 February 2012


Sometimes my posts are predicted and planned, like promo of Girls Tshirt that just arrived to Little Black Cherry or image of awesome outfit I've found on Polyvore, yet my favourite kind of blogging is uploading semi-random photo from my computer and writing about it, or about what I currently think, what's been puzzling me that particular day, or simply what I've done prior :) 
I've just discovered that new cartridge in the printer has nearly run out, although I have bought it barely in September last year... Normally it lasts about a year or so with what I'm using - printing orders, T and Cs, packet labels etc. etc. Nothing too extravagant. Yet it's run out after 5 months... I think it was the brand new logo I have placed on order despatch forms, that caused that. It looked amazing, yet it was completely black, with only white letters of our logo. It might be the case of that logo being printed with every order, that 'drank' out the ink from my poor cartridge. Therefore I've changed the logo on all orders to this one today - outerlined - designed by LBC work placement Abbie McBride - she designed so many kick ass designs for LBC, including Logos, Business Cards, promo products, and she had sweet ideas at the ready :) Thank you Abbie, hope you're keeping well xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment