Tuesday 13 December 2011

Kat's Christmas Pick #10 - Cupcake Cult Ear Muffs




I have picked these Purple Monster Ear Muffs by Cupcake Cult as my first Christmas favourite, as I find they are such a smart little accessories. I spend about 40 minutes each morning doing my hair, and last thing I want is to wear hat that will flatten my hair and make me look like pancake by the time I get to school :/ 
I found that with these cute Ear Warmers I can keep my head warm and still keep my sweet hairstyle :) They're also in my favourite Purple and Pink colours! If you are looking for Christmas Gifts Ideas for Scene Kids who love to keep their hair looking perfect all day long, but hate cold winter weather, grab these Monster Ear Muffs - but hurry up, it's very Limited Stock, only 1 pair left! 



No comments:

Post a Comment