1. To avoid looking greasy and shiny after applying foundation, apply a face powder ( loose or pressed ) with a powder brush all over the face, it prevents your foundation from slipping too!
2. If you find liquid eyeliner hard to apply, dot three dots around your eyelid and join them up step by step, practise makes perfect!
3. To make your eyeliner last on your waterline, gently dry it with a cotton bud, apply eyeliner and use a angled brush to brush on eyeshadow the same shade.
4. To avoid lipstick on your teeth, put your ring finger in your mouth ( like a lollipop ) and pull it out, the lipstick that COULD be on your teeth is now on your finger, now, smile! :)
5. If you have thick hair, section ( halve ) your hair into pieces and straighten, it will make it last longer and should be easier!
6. To make straightened hair / backcombing hair last longer, spray hairspray on a paddle brush prior to using and brush through hair, then style away!
7. Make sure you treat your hair to nice hair masks, don't damage too much! I use Aussie 3 Minute Miracle works a treat!
8. But, don't use hair masks too much, they are usually for once / twice a week, they can be too heavy for your hair and make your hair look lifeless!
9. To save your pennies, Use your old powder puff for greasy hair! dab it on your roots, the powder will asorb the oil.
AND 10!: Blowdry your hair upside down, this will increase volume!