Sunday 20 February 2011

How to Be a Scene Kid?



Work on your self-confidence. No matter where you are, people will criticize you. There will always be someone who doesn't like you; it's impossible to please everyone. You need to learn to embrace your flaws. It's important to know who you are and what you want. Remember, most people hate because they're jealous or hating makes them feel powerful. Stand out to be confident. Don't ever become scene just to please someone. Also, if you are going to be a scene kid in a place where they are extremely rare, be prepared for the angry glares and discrimination you will get from other people. If you act like it doesn't bother you, people will get over it. However, be careful not to become overconfident. Nobody wants to interact with someone who puts them down or acts like a jerk, but don't let people walk all over you either. You need to know just the right balance.

6 comments:

  1. Well there are absolutely no scenes where I am everyone thinks they are emos I was quite scene before I moved here now I try not to be and it's so hard :( my friends aren't scene but do you think they would still accept me ??

    ReplyDelete
  2. If they are truely your friends then they will accept you ;). like my friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. im trieng to be scene but these girls always call me emo n its annoying but i wanna be a real scene kid can you help me

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol he's hot i'd fuck him :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have recently decided to back off goth and try this scene thing out for the rest of the year. I want to decide if I like it or not.
    I like the look and some music (Sorry, not that much of a blood on the dance floor fan), but My main problem is the stereotype. I have come to believe, after being goth (Still half am, probably always will be) that the stereotype is usually wrong..but with scene...I've found little evidence.

    ReplyDelete