Thursday, 30 September 2010
Wednesday, 29 September 2010
Monday, 27 September 2010
Hi, i would like to know, why do people pick on others for being so called "scene"? I got picked on at first then I actually stayed home for ages. Then I got popular on bebo. And now well everyone says I'm pretty, my pictures are amazing. I look like a model ect.
And you know what some girls moan about they wana be thinner cause apparently that's scene to be thin... err no it's not. I'm thin im size 12 but im tallish i got flat stomac ect i durno if your americans or w.e but your mad to think being ultra thin is scene i just dont understand why people fuss so much:/
Give it time ur learn new things and some advise - don't backbrush your hair so it looks like a birdsnest. And don't use stupid false colourd extecions most of them look so fake and tacky.
Most famous scene kids dont dress in bright stuff anyway its more indie style thats "scene" now so no offence ;]
Saturday, 25 September 2010
Friday, 24 September 2010
Wednesday, 22 September 2010
Boys' favourite Lego Evolution Black T-shirt
Geeky Cartoon rubber print on the front
Coolest T-shirt design made by Glenn Jones
Short sleeves, get it now, available in sizes M - XXL!
Tuesday, 21 September 2010
Monday, 20 September 2010
Amazing Deep Purple Stretchy Scene Emo Skinny Jeans
Quality material, 98% Cotton, 2% Lycra, Regular length
Get noticed in these superbly fitted Crunk Core Skinny Jeans
Ultra low rise, super stretchy material, second skin Skinnies!
Wednesday, 15 September 2010
Fantastic Ladies Scene Queen Animal Print Hoodies
Set of two Ladies Hoodies - White Zebra and Pink Leopard!
Made from 80% Cotton, 20% Polyester, top quality!
Buy now for Next Day Delivery!
Sunday, 12 September 2010
Brand new Men's T-shirts are right now on their way to Little Black Cherry, Maggie and Nick went all the way to London to pick them to our new collection. We can't wait to get them and put online. All to do now is photoshoot with our models and we'll be ready to spin the world :)
Surprise Set of 3 Men's Scene T-shirts!
Will it be Popeye, Purple Transformers or Classic Back to School Tee?
Perfect Gift for Scene Guy, choice of 3 Tshirts!
We'll surprise you with Fresh Ideas - just pick a size!
Check what's gonna be in your bundle!
Saturday, 11 September 2010
Thursday, 2 September 2010
You have got the right clothing and jaw dropping hairstyle, now it's time to master true Rockabilly make up! It's all about looking bold – strong eye-liner, pale face, neutral colors and statement lips.
Start with a base: use a cream-based foundation that matches your natural skin color. Use a brush to apply foundation and blend it into the hairline, along the jaw line, and onto the neck to avoid a makeup line. A darker shade of foundation can be used as a bronzer; apply with a brush lightly where the sun would normally hit the skin - cheekbones, nose, forehead, and chin.
Classic cat eye
- Start with a cream eye base (primer) to keep the shadows and liner in place. Apply light neutral eye shadow over the entire lid from your lash line to the brow bone.
- Create thin line of black liquid eyeliner, getting thicker towards the outer corner and winging it out at the ends. A Q-tip can be used to correct any eyeliner mistakes and can also be used to blend the color into the corners of the eye.
- Apply a mid-dark grey shimmery eye shadow to the outer corner of your eye. Buff the shadow into the crease, just above the liquid eyeliner.
- Use black, waterproof mascara and apply 2-3 coats on the tops and bottoms of the lashes. Fill in your brows for a more defined look. Sweep neutral (peachy or pink colored) blush over cheek bones and slightly on the apples.
- Use a lip liner that matches the lipstick you're using and only draw along the natural lip line. Use a lipstick with 8 or 12-hour wear. Try Revlon ColorStay Overtime liquid lip color in a shade like Ultimate Wine.
Finish off the lips with a high-gloss lip shine.