Friday 6 August 2010

Gold Nail Polish - No No :/

yes, i wanted to experiment with new make up for once (you can say nail polish is a make up?) and bought this gold glittery (yikes) nail polish, which looked real sophisticated in a bottle. And so I thought that would make me look like one sophisticated woman. FAR from that, oh my dear...
The nail polish looks like it's part of one of these childish make up sets, the little girls got for her 5th birthday... It's tacky, glitter won't come off completely when I want to remove it, looks cheap and nasty on. Booo, I always end up looking cheap when I want to experiment with new different look - I should stick to known and tested ways, the same nail polish, eye make up, hair (now that's area i don't want to experiment) - you know what I mean :) Off to look for better nail polish remover...

No comments:

Post a Comment